Friday 14 July 2017

Running for the Loo!


  Well Done to Charlotte!


Hi Everyone,
As you may know the village hall committee are trying hard to raise £3,000 needed to completely replace & update the village hall toilets and to install hot running water. As well as asking other local groups to contribute to the funds I'm also going to be doing my bit. On Sunday 6th August I will be running the York 10k, I have never done it before (may never do it again!) and in January of this year I couldn't run for 1 minute, so 10k in a
August will be an achievement in itself!! I will be asking for sponsors and over the weekend I will put sponsor forms on the noticeboards in Marton & Normanby, please give whatever you can, as soon as we have the money the work can start. 🚽🚽🚽
Many thanks
Charlotte
Village Hall Chairperson 
Any monies may be dropped through Charlotte's Letterbox at Taymer Lodge clearly marked as Sponsorship Money.